Thursday, December 11, 2008

You're invited...

To my pity party that is :(

I feel like I am just in somewhat of a "funk" lately. I hate it. I feel like I have so much to do, no time to do it in, and then when something doesn't get done I spend too much time beating myself over it, the other stuff doesn't get done. You get the cyclical pattern?? I haven't gotten Christmas cards together (coming close to nixing that for this year), haven't even gotten a start really on Christmas shopping (wish I could nix that but know I'll be getting everything last minute-ugh) and I've been meaning to schedule an appt. for Christmas pics for Alexis (going to do that hopefully tomorrow b/c if I nix that there will be people looking for me!). Everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas...I have no clue! I don't know what I want, don't even know what I need. What I need, I suppose, is a day all to myself (oh, and lipo if that is an option). When I do have a day free it is never totally free. I miss my time with Alexis so much and therefore any time with her is precious. Oh, and I feel so fat! Ok, I'm stopping this whiney blog...I'm getting even more depressed.

10 good things (to offset the negativity of above post):

1. Alexis pooped on the potty.
2. Jose Luis is finally going to get the monstrosity of a playset finished *if* the rain stops, this weekend.
3. My best friend and her family finally have all their family under their roof-an awesome answer to prayers!
4. I have a wonderful family and super friends.
5. The tostadas we had for dinner tonight were super yummy.
6. The weekend is only 1 day away.
7. I think there is a bottle of wine in the kitchen, enough for a glass or two....
8. I got a good dent in the cleaning and laundry today.
9. All of the Christmas tins for the big cookie baking extravaganza that will be going on next weekend have been purchased.
10. I am now feeling a little better!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

those are 10 very very good things!

:)

Shannon said...

That is a great list! No more pity party! And you are not fat! You're a stone cold fox!