Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ouch!

I did not sleep well last night. It appears my husband and daughter did as they are the two still sleeping while I am awake, on a morning I could sleep in if I so desired. We all fell asleep on Alexis' full size mattress last night in her room. Why in the world I didn't just get up and come into our bed remains a mystery. I am now sore and a tad irritable-too bad there is no one awake with whom I can share this great mood...haha. I was the one that got stuck on the outside with the tiny bit of comforter to cover me as well. A queen barely holds us all-why would a full? Ok, vent over.

Going to try and get some pics of Alexis today. I am going to try Sears. The theory is we have the first appt. of the day, no outside distractions (like seeing all the children running around and playing), and, hopefully, no waiting. My mom reminded me she purchased a frame specifically for Alexis' Christmas picture again last night. I hope this goes well. If not, I will be looking for a friend that does great photo shopping and will give that a go!

And since I didn't blog about it, we had a great Christmas with my family. It was a wonderful time spent eating and visiting together. We were blessed with many nice gifts.

I have been reflecting lately, as it seems most do at the close of the year, over the past year; I feel that I have grown so much in 2008, learned so much...stay tuned for elaboration of these feelings and insights ;)

No comments: