Sunday, December 7, 2008

Caca

I feel that I should be slightly embarrassed that my daughter refers to any bodily function as "caca." We will be working on that and just for the record, her father thought it funny over a year ago so he's responsible for that one! BUT the good news is: she told me when and went 3 times today on her potty! OMG I am so surprised. See, I procrastinated on buying her a potty. I didn't want her, or I, to develop a complex about potty learning (thanks to an old friend who scared me with regards to said process). Alexis turned 2 last week and I also began noticing that every child around her already had seen a potty, so now she has one! I am hurriedly scouring the internet to find her some cloth trainers...do they even make panties (did I just say panties?) in her size? I have no clue why but this is really making me feel like she's getting so big, I really enjoy cloth diapering and having my little girl still being a "little girl". I am probably the only mother in history lamenting the fact that one day soon I may lose the diaper bag!

No comments: