Sunday, December 14, 2008

The more we work together.

Yesterday Jose Luis and I decided to work on the wooden playhouse portion of Alexis' swingset together. There aren't tons of things I am good at but reading directions and following them is one thing I *am* good at. I have a husband who likes to look at the picture and go from there. Talk about driving me crazy! So we are on Step 10 of this huge playset; I think there are 28 more steps. I tell my husband how we need to install the cedar siding. I take him outside to show him how we want it to look exactly like the siding on our house. He doesn't think the picture reflects what I am saying. So we do one whole side...then he sees! Of course I never got a "Oh wow honey, you were right!" Hell wasn't going to freeze over yesterday or any other day I predict by hearing those words uttered from his mouth :) We finally got to a great stopping point. I really do enjoy working with Jose Luis but man, is he stubborn! Luckily Alexis going up and down her small play things while we worked tired her out and she fell asleep at 7 never to wake until this morning-un milagro.

Later last night I also was able to finally make a Christmas list for my mom. Two items on there prompted my brother-in-law to make this statement on my Facebook wall: Trevor wrote at 9:16pm wow...I was just informed about your Christmas list and it's possibly the most disgusting one I've ever heard of. Congrats on the milestone. This had me laughing. So what could be so disgusting you might ask? I'll share the links :) and then if you have any questions I will be happy to give you insight as to why these products are so much better for you and why you should promptly switch!

**WARNING-GIRLY PRODUCT STUFF!**

http://us.clothpadshop.com/product.php?VP=641 (an example)

http://organicpharmacy.org/products/The.DivaCup.-.Model.2

No comments: