Sunday, December 14, 2008

Top Chef

I love this show! I openly acknowledge that my culinary knowledge is in no way superior to any "common" cook but I do like to pretend ;) My top three favorites of the moment are Fabio, Leah and Jamie. Fabio: an obvious favorite...OMG boy is dreamy! Love the accent, love his food, love his humor, love his cute face and he dresses nice as well (reminds of this guy I dated in college named Andrea from Bologna who I just couldn't date anymore b/c his name was my middle name amongst other things!). He's a tad cocky but somehow you don't mind. Leah: I think Leah is solid. I think she is humble and just a great overall cook. She doesn't go all crazy but is very smart about what she does. Jamie: about to get knocked out of my top 3 and that is just b/c every once in awhile her cockiness hits me wrong but I also think she is a pretty good cook.

Real quick: I also like Stefan too for some reason-thought it was so funny his comment about his ex-wife, how he "married and divorced that chick twice". Ariane winning over and over makes me want to throw something at the television. Something about Carla irritates me and I am hoping Melissa is the next to go.

I just love Bravo's reality shows; they're my fav! But because I am nice, I'll save you a blog about The Real Housewives!!

No comments: