Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Catching up. (Sunday)


Now onto Sunday!

Sunday I made some more chex mix and my cookies for that evening's cookie exchange. I had been looking for a new and different recipe to share and was given one by a friend. I ended up making Red Velvet Christmas cookies. They were very simple and everyone loved them-great combo! I also made individual bags of the chex mix for everyone. I helped Jose Luis off and on for about 5 hours on the playset which STILL isn't completely finished but only lacks a few more hours. Alexis now can tell what it is and begs to go outside and play. It sucks that it has been soooo cold lately.

The cookie exchange was SO much fun. I had a great time with some great ladies. We had great food but the best part was our time socializing and talking about anything and everything! It was a great night away and was so relaxing. It was also so very needed for me. It was the perfect amount of people and the perfect mix of personalities. I am so glad I was invited and able to go. As a bonus, I got tons more cookies to add to my evergrowing collection!

No comments: