Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Whew!

I am so very excited. I just accepted a position at a Pediatric office. I feel this is going to be a great move for me but let me tell you: I am such a wuss. Somehow I have been lucky enough to never have to quit a job b/c it was simply "a better move/fit for me." I have always either been going to school or moving far away; you know, excuses that you can't help. This time it is different and it was so hard on me. I seriously about had an anxiety attack. Why do I have a problem letting people down? All it ends up doing in the end is me trying to please everyone, failing miserably and then beating myself up over it. Such an easy problem to solve: just stop it. For some reason, though, I never quite do as I know I should. I finally got it out though and definitely felt better. It was almost an hour later when I was almost home and the swelling in my throat went away-I am not lying!

I will be starting my new job on the 26th. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Julianna said...

this is going to be a good move for you.. I'm stoked!