Thursday, January 15, 2009

I could get used to this.

So today I got to go to the spa AGAIN! I had a wonderful day. We put my hair back to it's original dark brown color and then added deep, dark red hi-lites throughout. I am so pleased with my hair. Also am so pleased to have an "official" hairdresser. I have lived in Salisbury for a few years now and have not been able to find anyone. Such a nice feeling to have. Then I got to have a hot stone massage. Que rico! There is no better thing on earth...well yeah there are many things, but that makes it into the top 10 for me :)

I also got to go and get sized for the uniforms for my new job. That was so exciting-I love me some scrubs (am I weird or what?). I had to cut my trip short to make it to the spa but will be going back to make some purchases. It is so cool that they will be supplying all of my uniforms for me but I need to purchase at least one set to wear on my first day (plus we have some "free" days too). I found the perfect pair of purple pants!

Well we got lucky tonight b/c Ms. A decided to go down early so I get to go and have some time alone with my hubby. Buenas noches :)

1 comment:

Julianna said...

can't wait to see your hair!!
AWESOME that your employer will buy your scrubs for you!!!