Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baaaa!

I am a sheep; I am saying the same thing as everyone else. I am going to lose some weight this year! There I said it. I soooooo want this to happen for me. I went to the store earlier today and got all the makings of a healthy eating menu for the week. To be honest, I am so depressed over the fact that I haven't lost any of my baby weight from Alexis. She just turned 2 for goodness sake. It is pitiful. My poor husband. He won't admit it but I just know he thought that I would be leaving my fat butt behind at the hospital when we brought her home! Boy was he wrong.

I know that all it will take is some committment and dedication on my part and I am praying and hoping that since everyone else is doing it, so can I!! Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Just don't eat sugar. Don't eat processed foods. And choose your genes wisely. Seems to work for all of Asia.