Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nothing to say.

Here we are...first blog. I have been wanting to blog for forever. Almost daily something will happen and I'll think, "That is so blog-worthy." (in my eyes anyways). Now as I sit here, nothing exciting and/or interesting at all to write about. Lets see: Alexis and I ventured to Food Lion for some groceries and got our free milk (I've been saving our milk tickets-I need 2 more btw to get another free gallon if anyone has any). Sad that had me excited, isn't it? I also don't realize why it is such a big deal that I don't use plastic shopping bags. I swear every time I go shopping I spend at least 5 minutes answering questions about where I get bags, why I use them and then each person giving me excuses why they haven't started "although they have wanted to for a long time" (like I really care-just do it! (oops did I say that out loud)). Just realized that as I have been setting this up Alexis has opened the lavendar lotion and decorated her shirt. Oh well! They say that lavendar has a calming effect...I'll let it sit for a moment and hopefully she'll go right down for her nap without a fuss. And now she's letting me know "no hay nada" with regards to the big glob of ranch dressing she has to have with almost every meal now-the things you SWEAR you'll never do to get your child to eat! I should be ashamed.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome to blog land! Come over to wordpress though!

Julianna said...

yay! you did it!!!!!!!!! I'd love to read all about your "green living"!!! Keep blogging!

Daniel said...

Cool. Good luck with the blog!

mommyz said...

I see you couldn't resist the polk-a-dots! LOL! Can't wait to read about your daily novelas. ;)